Fun

Tuesday 9 June 2015

Thing to remember when doing painting!

I have a friend who has somewhat better idea of painting been done and all but I know there are many people who have no idea of painting and the fallouts and some benefits. 

I am not an expert on painting but there are few suggestions which my friend told me....I want to share!

1) If you are getting any wall painted and you are confused....GET A SAMPLING DONE.
Speak to the contractor before you fix the deal...that for every room you will want at least two sample colors done before you give a go. 

For sure that person will tell you, it is chargeable and this and that.....then don't fix the deal. 

Cause...what you see on the color booklet is not what you get on the wall. We wanted a very light shade of yellowish-brown and a comparative deep brown. We asked for sample for deep brown, one came out as brick red and other as deep brown. Both shades were above and below...which means very close and in the same family.....but the difference was huge. 

2) If you are stuck with the color selection....ask Aparna....on the Asian Paint site and she will forward you to a color consultant and they suggest a fair color according to you room size...lighting and choice. 

Luckily we were doing Asian Paint and but unfortunately the Asian paint consultant couldn't visit my area, so I got the support online. 

You can always try!

3) Don't panic cause of dust....dust and dust everywhere. Collect all your valuables....and run away...hahaha That's exactly what I want to do. Just Keep Calm. These days would pass soon and the result would be great. 

Hoping for the same...keeping my calm....
OOOOMMMMMM!
OOOOMMMMMM!
OOOOMMMMMM!


No comments:

Post a Comment